Friday, August 18, 2006

Shoes?!?


Since James got to talk about shoes, I think I should get to as well. So, here are some beauties that are on my wish list. Too bad they're only available in the US. That's probably the most annoying thing about living on an island -- the utter lack of good shopping! Seriously, every woman I talk to organizes shopping-centric trips to the mainland or to the US or at least includes shopping time in her vacation plans. It's a wonder there's no Vancouver Island uniform given the lack of options.

What does this have to do with Ironman? It's marginally related, I suppose. The point is that, where we live, if you want a triathlon wetsuit, there are probably 20 different kinds to choose from and 10 different stores that carry them. But if you want a pointy-toed red leather flat, you're out of luck.

No comments: