Sunday, August 13, 2006

Who are we and what are we doing?

I'm a Civil Engineer working for a construction company in Victoria B.C. I graduated about 2 years ago and moved out to Victoria seeking a job and hoping to accompanied by my long time girl friend and at the time fiancee who was finishing her masters degree in Biomedical Engineering at Texas A&M University.

Kristi is a Biomedical Engineer and my beautiful wife. Originally from Dallas, Texas she moved up to Victoria to marry me and some how sucker me into agreeing to adopt a little yorkie we named Disco.

We meet 5 years ago on a study abroad program in Paris organized between my former university (University of Saskachewan) and her's (Texas A&M). Now just months after celebrating our 1st anniversary we have decided to take on another challenge together. We have decided to attempt Ironman Canada 2007.



No comments: